My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Friday, December 5, 2008

I spy with my little eye...

Raise your hand if having someone watch over you while you do your work helps you get your work done super fast… Anyone…..anyone…..anyone? Didn’t think many people would respond with a “yes it does.” I hate when people want something from you and then proceed to stand and wait for it. Even after I say….GIVE me 10-15 minutes…hint hint hint… GO AWAY for 10-15! I have NEVER liked people looking over my shoulder….i use to have a teacher who did that. YEAH like my horrible spelling skills and reading skills are going to be made better by YOU watching me and making me nervous!

Which brings me to my next point… I hate being the center of attention. BUT the friends I have hate it even more so when we have showers and people have to be directed to do things… guess who has to direct them… yup… ME! Like the shower this past weekend I had to be the party Nazi and get people to fill out not just ONE thing BUT THREE things as they walked in the door!! THREE things!! And then I had to get them to play games….eat…everything!!! Who knew having a party was more like directing a herd of people!! But it was worth it to see my friend enjoying her party. However… thank goodness you only have a party for the 1st one and I only have a few friends. BUT too bad I don’t plan on having a baby or getting married in a way that involves other people….so they will never have the pleasure of throwing me a party.

It is FRIDAY!!! What does Friday mean to me:
Free for 2 full days
Free from all the boring ways
Free to sleep & eat as I please
Free to sit back with ease
Free is grand & great
Free is a happy state
Free is Friday!

Have a happy weekend….maybe Lappy & Digi will help me do some blogging this weekend!

2 comments:

GothBarbie said...

Your GRATEFUL friends should throw a super fun party JUST TO THANK you for being such a GREAT friend to them.
Especially since you won't put them through the torture and financial strain of any of the "Traditional" Wedding and Baby crap!
Witnessing you make, remake and then finally re-remake the party favor bracelets for this last party makes me REALLY hope those people appreciate you! and all that you do!
If not give me a list and i'll kick some sense into some asses - have you SEEN my boots?

GothBarbie said...

PS - YOUR SISSY ROCKS because she didn't put anyone through ANYTHING for her wedding!

 

fentanyl