My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Sad Blog = Must Post

My blog is crying out for attention! Sorry Bloggy i have been busy slaying the evil words demons! Work is crazy! Home is dusty! and i am tired all the time!

Last night we finally moved our very pretty wonderful desk down stairs.....dun dun dunnnnn! I will cut anyone who makes the desk look nasty! And why did we put the desk down stairs just to have another surface to fill with shit? I really am not clear on why the desk is downstairs..or for that matter why the sewing machine (that i have yet to see) would want to find a home upstairs in the little HOT room? I really don't get it. (and yes the room is hot in the winter and the summer.)

If i were sewing i would want my sewing machine by a TV......but that's just me...also i would want it somewhere that not 2 other people may be stuffed in at all times of the day... I just hope that nothing major money wise comes up in the next few months so that we can find a new place to live.

NOT that I'm not grateful for having a cheap place to stay just that having your own space is in NO way over rated! if anything it's under rated. Speaking from 2 1/2 years (yes you read that right) of experience i might be willing to give up my left butt check, right pinkie, and the back part of my neck to finally be living in my own place! HOWEVER I'm not going to just live in any shit hole (did i just cuss there goes the no cussing thing) just to have my own place.

So be prepared for "Tales from the Apartment Hunter" at a blog near you!

Oh and Happy Tappy Flappy New Year everybody!

No comments:

 

fentanyl