My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I AM IN LOVE

http://www.journeys.com/catalog_detail.aspx?c=Shi&s=Boots&id=97832

I am in love with these boots and someday when they are not 109$ I will buy them. THEY are awesome! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE them! And i should have never walked into the damn shoe store tonight while at the mall but it's kind of like they were shouting my name! Not to mention the stores misleading signs that said 70% off i like the sound of that don't you? BUT believe me the things that were on sale WHO would care. Most of the on sale stuff was opened toe....am i missing something here.....isn't open toe about to be in high demand again what with spring coming soon and you know stores they are usually shoving summer stuff down our throats right about now! SO anyways PLEASE MAKERS OF SALES put these awesome boots on sale just for me! THANK YOU ever so grateful...Me

No comments:

 

fentanyl