My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

the other night and other things.






So the other night it was snowing and people were driving super slow and it took forever and then some to get to my moms but i was already on my way when she tried to tell me to stay home so.....i continued on. My sister lives way to far away so she couldn't make it. My mom made yummy tortillas! and we had an awesome time reading old letters my mom wrote to her real mom and reading my moms dairy entries. (or as she called them "her guts")

Some of the stuff was really hard to read because seeing my mom and knowing everything she does. Knowing how caring and wonderful she is...it's super hard to read her struggling and thinking she wasn't good enough. But some of it was so funny like how she wrote that she told my sister that a persons self worth is best measured by what they think of themselves and then she wrote that my sister really took that to heart. She wrote that i crabbed in the morning before school, crabbed in the afternoon after school and crabbed at night before bed and if i wanted to live to my 7th b-day i needed to change that. LOL

She also wrote how my sister had an attitude problem in 2nd grade and how my sister loved reading and would drag my mom to the library across the street from us every chance she got! She wrote about when i lost my 1st tooth and how the tooth fairy visited me and my sister told me she saw the tooth fairy & helped her get my tooth. My sister told me she was pink & blue with silver wings and i believed it all! LOL My mom use to write letters from the tooth fairy to me in tiny tiny little writing! i wish i had kept those letters. My mom is so awesome! Also my mom wrote how we got Rad new outfits for school and new tins for our supplies. How she bought my sister a binder just like she had when she was in school....

Oh man i just LOVE my mom so much and she is so amazing SO incredibly amazing! In her letters and in her writing you could just feel how much she loved us not that i ever doubted that she loved me (never ever) but if you were a total stranger reading the stuff you would see how much she loved her children. I wish that some day i can pay her back a million times over for everything she has done for us. She deserves so much more in this life you have no idea!

OK i better stop while my eyes are still somewhat dry. Bottom line My MOM = THE BEST IN THE WHOLE WORLD UNIVERSE GALAXY!

1 comment:

GothBarbie said...

I am super LUCKY that she is MY MOM too!!!!

She devoted her entire life to us, she has never been selfish for even a minute of our lives- she really is what EVERY mother ought to be - or never have children.

Thank goodness we got her! Thank goodness we have her!
Viva Our MAMA!!!

 

fentanyl