My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Close the door and get warm!

So i have been deemed the freezing person at work....fingerless gloves, scarf, 3 layers and a lap blanket later everyone is calling you the crazy cold person! And today finally they share the secret of a warm office with us....Shut the door. (your office door!) WHY the muffin eater couldn't you tell me this like 2 months ago?

Work has been crazy.....i know i say that all the time don't i? I am trying to make an effort to eat less while at work....it's day one so don't get all excited just yet. LOL (also i might attempt to go the gym again soon.....if i can get out of bed....or go after work.....i have to think about what time is better.....i know....shut up already.......but i can't)

Last night i made a meal (it's been what seems like forever since i did such a thing). It was grilled turkey, veggies, & parm couscous! I love parm couscous! I wish i had my own kitchen. B/c I'm just starting to make food and i have to hear this "Oh are you making dinner?" me: "yes." Her: "Oh oh, i didn't know you were going to be home.....Dan said he wasn't going to be home until later.....and i would have made you something.....i would have made you something....but i was told you weren't going to be home....." (a slight tinge of panic in her voice as well as hysteria) I know she is just trying to be nice or whatever but....i am not your son....whom you make pretty much every meal for....i am 27 and i can make my own food! O'well just another day....another strange conversation where i assure her that i can indeed make my own food and be fine....NO i don't hate you b/c you didn't start serving me the second i walked in the door....sit....enjoy your night.....i will be fine.

Almost makes me want to not go on the vacations i have planed.....ALMOST but Staple (my clever way of not saying a curse) it. Time is getting away from me and if i don't start doing things i want then when will i? Will i be 75 and wishing i had done more in my youthful days? yeah i want an apartment but I also want to live life while it's there to live! So i suppose i have a few more months of having strange conversations when i do something in the kitchen, bathroom....You know since it's not my house.

My sissy is on vacation! Lucky her! Green with envy i am! So anyways.....have a super Wednesday!

No comments:

 

fentanyl