My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

25 random things....really

Your supposed to tag people but i am not going too. if you feel like typing 25 random facts about yourself go ahead.....i have a lack in my posting so i took this from facebook....fun times....enjoy my insides! lol

1. i'm half Mexican and i feel like i belong no where some days. Most white people think of me as half Mexican and most Hispanic people think of me as white. It only becomes a problem when i have to look for a job or when i come across the occasional ignorant buttholeface.

2. Being half Mexican i don't speak any Spanish what so ever.

3. My mom is the most wonderful person in this entire universe and will forever be my role model.

4. My sister is second for most wonderful and being my role model

5. My forever best friend Michelle N. is way stronger then she gives herself credit for. (and more beautiful too)

6. If i ever see my "father" again i might end up in jail.

7. i love the fact that spell check is on pretty much everything b/c i suck big time at spelling. (i'll run this list through spell check)

8.i am mostly deaf in my right ear and i am jealous of people that can use either ear to talk on the phone i can only use my left.

9. i love snowboarding b/c it's something my boyfriend and i can enjoy together

10. i also LOVE the beach LOVE LOVE LOVE it! (Holden what what!)

11. i don't think i will have kids b/c there are already so many in this world without homes so why do they have to make adoption so expensive? (my mom was one of those kids...)

12. Think of something you love and care about now multiply that by 10 and now you know how i feel about Dan.

13. i love dogs and cats but i don't think i will ever own any.

14. i hate the evil place with a passion that runs very deep and i bet if i looked into everything so much i would hate a lot more places.

15. i enjoy crocheting a lot.

16. i believe in God having my mother how could i not? She is a gift from him directly.

17. i haven't eaten Beef since the 9th Grade.

18. i have not nor do i ever plan on drinking alcohol (or using illegal drugs)

19. i am dyslectic and i worked my butt off so i could be in normal English by the 7th grade

20. i would love to learn to play the electric violin

21. i love my family ALOT and would do anything for them (i consider my friends my family as well) and sometimes i know people take advantage of that but i would never call them out on it.

22. i have worked for 13 different companies and have worked in about 19 different jobs within those companies.

23. i started getting my college degree and don't know if i'll ever finish b/c where i want to work i don't think school matters i think it's more about the people you know and i know no one.

24. i secretly hate capital i....i don't think i am so important that i need to be capitalized.

25. i am glad this list is over.

No comments:

 

fentanyl