My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Friday, February 27, 2009

Sorry i had to cuss

And the annoyance of the day today…..”You can’t be cold!” OK….i don’t know how many times I have heard this in my life…and I don’t think it gets any less annoying the more I here it… Why do people feel the need to tell you how YOU should feel? I’m sorry oh…did you turn into me for a few moments and feel how I FEEL? Oh…no you didn’t? OH REALLY YOU DIDN’T?! So how about you shut the heck up and don’t tell me how I FEEL….KAY?!

I am always cold when others are not….i can say it till I’m blue in the face….I AM COLD. So you telling me that “I can’t be” is excuse me FUCKING RIDICULOUS! Not to mention asinine and stupid! And next time you have a feeling I’ll be sure to fucking tell you what it is!!!!! OH you “Can’t be” hungry you ate 2 days ago! Oh you “Can’t” have a need to use the bathroom after the 12 cups of coffee you had….OH what’s that NO YOU CAN’T HAVE A DIFFERENT FEELING THEN ME….because we are the fucking same!

Maybe you watch too much tv or buy into the hype that we are all the same sheep that follow a line and can’t be indistinguishable from one another BUT I believe I CAN….oh and DO feel different then you so how about we agree that NO you indeed DON’T know how I feel!! OH OH and you saying that I “can’t be cold” b/c it’s not even that cold outside….NEWSFLASH ASSHAT we are not outside and I DON’T have a window let alone 2 in my office….so again SHUT UP!

AND YES STUPID FUCK FACE I AM COLD. FUCKING COLD…..maybe your FUCKING HINT to this should be that I have a blanket on and my hood up in a FUCKING BUILDING!! FUCK FACE!

Have a FUCKING wonderful Friday. I’ll be turning blue and still someone will say “You CAN’T BE COLD!” (Really I was trying not to cuss but damn they asked for that shit!)

*on a side note…. Say No to Drugs. Say YES to TACOS!*

1 comment:

GothBarbie said...

we are the same - I am indoors and I AM COLD - with coat on layers and scarf AND blanket - I AM COLD- typing with frozen fingers - if you could stand to touch the idiots that say that to you they would know you were COLD by your frozen fingers of death.

i say YES to TACOS! and NACHOS and BURRITOS!

 

fentanyl