My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Bones

That is my nickname around work b/c i have a skull blanket my mom gave me. And you can usually find it wrapped around me as i try to stay thawed out in this freezing office (BUT I can't be COLD.).

Things that i have been up to since i am not blogging.....

-Making plans and not actually having plans
-Going out with my sister and her husband
-Eating the wrong ice cream cuppy cake
-Hating the evil place more and more everyday
-Eating yummy burritos! (Burrito Day!!)
-Using my co-workers pretty face to get free ranch dressing
-Not beating level 12 in my game...but hey i beat level 10 finally and 11 with no problems
-Not finishing the blanket that i said would take me no time like 6 months ago
-Not giving Christmas gifts that i HAD to get done to people that i have non plans with
-Not eating my weight in girl scout cookies (i am being good)
-Not doing the paper work i keep taking home with me every night from work (go me)
-Paying bills off (with help from the honey so now i need to pay him)
-Not spending money on crap!
-Wearing my Monday pants on Wednesday which kind of makes them Monday pants....damn you Monday pants!
-Trying to figure out what we could get for dinner so my mom does not have to cook
-Cutting the back of my own hair b/c i was sick of the mullet like tail i was growing (again sorry sissy for that one)
-Meeting new people....I'll just stop there
-Laundry
-Cleaning
-Trying to keep the things i cleaned clean
-Loving my new phone
-Chatting with others in a witty way
-Not blogging, reading, crocheting or anything else useful
-In truth or turth i have been watching really crappy TV and the sad truth or turth is most of the shows i watch i have already seen...HELP i need HELP!

PS i need to see the Watchmen.

No comments:

 

fentanyl