My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Complete the Thought

Never again in my life: I don’t know about that never word.

When I was five: I was living in Cali...the good old days when life was simple.

High School was: a long time ago.

I will never forget: The day I realized how amazing my mom is, the first time I fell in love, or a crazy night in AC.

I once met: my “father” and once was enough for a life time.

There’s this girl I know who: has a giant room full of clothes.

By noon I’m usually: ready for lunch. (I love food)

Last night I: watched a little of Pink Floyd’s the Wall before going to bed.

Next time I go to church: if I could ever find a good one...

What worries me most: HA where does worrying get you?

When I turn my head right, I see: My co-worker.

When I turn my head left, I see: a giant calendar.

If I was a character written by Shakespeare, I’d be: The one you least suspect.

By this time, next year: who knows anything could happen.A better name for me would be: I love my name.

I have a hard time understanding: people. LOL

If I ever go back to school I’ll: be.

You know I like you if: I acknowledge your existence....

Darwin, Mozart, & Slim Pickens are: a scientist, a great composer, and a rodeo performer. (You have the answers now.)

Take my advice, NEVER: stay where you’re not wanted.

My ideal breakfast is: it changes daily but it involves food.

A song I love, but do not have is: in this day an age is this a relevant thought?

If you visit my hometown, I suggest: well since I don’t know which town is “my” home town I have no suggestions.

Why won’t anyone: get over the fact that I am always cold.

If you spend the night at my house, DO: watch the steps they will lead to your demise if you’re not careful.

I’d stop my wedding for: who said I’m having a wedding?

The world could do without: Oh do you have time for the list?

I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: drink...smoke....use drugs..

My favorite blonde is: My mom or my sister (when she is blonde).

Paperclips are more useful than: spit, spit just can’t keep stuff together

Philadelphia means: lots of places to go so little time.

1 comment:

GothBarbie said...

CHEATER!

i already read this over there!

 

fentanyl