My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Chocolate Yogurt

OH my! I go to CA in 2 weeks and 3 days!!! You can't even imagine how excited I am! The best part is just getting away and sharing CA with my honey! :O)

BUT before that I get my hair did by my sis! SOOO EXCITED FOR THAT!! New hair is so much fun...i don't understand people that keep the same hair forever. Don't you want to have fun? Even when my hair was super long i would do all different things with it. Unlike the other 2 girls in my grade with super long boring hair. Everyday it would be down straight or in a ponytail. I would have mine curly, straight, in two buns, in four buns, in braids, crimpy with little flower clips all over it, with corn rows, or in braid buns....you see where this is going i do hope. don't get me wrong in my younger years i had the same hair for periods of time....bowling ball anyone....But hair should be played with and you should have fun with it!! What else can you cut off and it will grow back or you can change the color of and keep on changing the color of?

All that to say I am excited for my new hair! YEAH!! My honey on the other hand....he might be a bit nervous...BUT I told him this: "Do i ever come back with an awful hair cut?" He said "No..." But see from time to time he tries to convince me that he likes long hair on a chick... and i just laugh b/c he hates....hates....hates hair near his face/mouth. He freaks out when it gets near him and if i had long hair it would be everywhere. Plus is he going to do my hair for me everyday and sweat when I sweat b/c my hair is too long? NO he will just enjoy looking at it for five seconds.... So it's NOT going to happen for him. But hey i can buy a wig....LOL

Yes i just wrote two whole paragraphs about hair. You'll get over it soon. GUESS WHAT! it's Tuesday so i should go assume the Tuesday position..... UGH! :o) hope your Tuesday position is more fun then mine!

No comments:

 

fentanyl