My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

It be Wedkneesday...argh!

This week needs to hurry up so i can get my hair done! I was going to write something more so that i could be all great and blog again but i don't know what to write about.

I could write about how you take your life in your own hands when you deny me food when i am hungry. But that story might make some sad. I wish oh how i wish i could write about recent events but it would be in my best interest to keep those off the internets! Give me something to blog about and i will!

For now i will fill this space with nonsense!

That is all for now.

1 comment:

GothBarbie said...

ha ha ha
all the things I can't blog can go live with the things you won't blog.

meanwhile blog me a bloggy blog blog about BLOG!

 

fentanyl