My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

This, that, and the CALI thing

So today has been an interesting day. I am wearing one of my H&M belt in the middle dresses that make me feel ooo so pretty. I am at the grocery store in the chip isle (b/c lets be honest who needs anything else from the grocery store besides chips and chocolate) and the sweetest old lady turns to me as she is walking by and says "You look very pretty." (with a reassuring head nod so that i extra believe her!) AWESOME!! I loved it! Then I'm in line and i had the dark chocolate chex mix the lady in front of me in line says "That looks good have you had it?" I hadn't (but have now and it is yummy lady a head of me in line!). Then the cashier says "That DOES look good!" LOL I was AWESOME today at the grocery store! GO ME! (I swear i am not full of my self just full of it.)

So then i get back to work and everyone is telling me how great my hair looks or how nice my dress is. HA the Dress thing is finally taking it's effect on people only took them a few months! (maybe even almost a year....) And the hair FINALLY people are commenting on my hair other then telling me how blondie / colored / short / big it is. It's all so nice and sure maybe a little amusing b/c it's the same me wearing a dress that i have worn several times before with the hair i have had now for 2 maybe 3 weeks....Well I'll take what i can get even if it's a delayed reaction!!

So California & Vegas were awesome! Amazing! FUN FUN FUN! I didn't go over budget (miracle i know). I ate some really yummy food. Saw some very pretty beaches! Visited Laguna beach the 1st beach i remember visiting and back then i HATED the beach. Best part about that is I hated one of the most beautiful beaches i have seen personally in this life of mine. Funny how that works.

I found an awesome used book store and library in Laguna. They not only let me use their computer but they let me print 5 pages for free! (why Topaz do you need to do that on vacation....so i can check into my flight the day ahead and print the boarding passes that's why silly!) I got 4 books for my mom and the lady let me pay in nickles and dimes!

Vegas - we ended up walking most of the strip by accident and it turned out to be awesome b/c we saw so much more then if we would have drove. We saw the flamingos (there was a black one), tigers (the white ones), lions, dolphins, butterflies, the bajillions of fountains, statues, and crazy stuff Vegas has to offer. (even the not so pretty stuff but you know that comes with everything.) We were at the top of the Eiffel tower which i highly recommend totally worth the 12$ especially at night! I will post some photos to prove it!!

I saw my friend. She is pretty & could have so much.....and doesn't know it at ALL! She has no sense of self i really wish she could see what she has. Sad BUT i still had a good time with her and I'm very glad i got to see her. PLUS hello she let us stay with her and use her car for free! Even tried to buy us dinner a few times. She was very generous!

Ok this is a long post I'm done now. Pictures to come soon. (and i swear I'm not just saying that) (Oh and they will be different then the ones posted on facebook just so sissy will be happy)

No comments:

 

fentanyl