My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

To protect the not so...

The conversation:

"I hate him. Do you think he will die?"

"Like on the show?"

"Or in real life?"

"I don't think so..."

"Why? Can't he die of drugs or drinking?"

"Sorry but people don't die of ugly. I mean look at England!"

"Oh man. I hate him."

I wont tell where this was heard or the people involved b/c i am protecting the not so innocent. But it was too funny i just had to blog it.

Anyways...what have i been up to since my last post...

- going to storage and finding everything that i wanted!!! (this usually happens when i can get the honey to go with me because he will help move stuff around...my 18 year old cousin will just watch his 27 year old cousin move everything herself....but at least he keeps me company.)

- I got my hair cut and colored by the best hair dresser in the world and my hair in one word AWESOME! OK i could use like eight million more words but to see it is to believe it!

- the best hair dresser in the whole world in one word AWESOME! (yeah Sis!)

- My wonderful mother found the skates i had been looking for! She in one word AWESOME!

- I had chicken pot pie...did you? (sis you don't count)

- pre pre packing b/c i keep having nightmares that i have nothing packed and end up with a plastic bag full of whatever i could grab at the last minute for CA!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO

- Working. In one word BLAH!

- Watching A. Vs. M.!

- Eating Pocos!

- Having Chicken Parm! Yum!

And there is my short list of things. Have a swell Wednesday!

No comments:

 

fentanyl