My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Friday, February 6, 2009

just a tad INSANE

Ha it's been a roller coaster for the past....well since 5:30 last night. We looked at an AWESOME PERFECT Apartment....why did we do this to ourselves? Oh b/c apparently we like having golden rings lingering just enough out of reach in front of us! Yippee!

I made a budget and DAMMIT i am sticking too it! No more making excuses no more ignoring the problem...i am being a grown up now. Taking responsibility DAMMIT. (grown ups say DAMMIT right (in all capitals like that) right...)

My honey decided much to his dismay to NOT go for the apartment which i think is the right choice....a sad one but the right one. Maybe it's my fault maybe it's both of our faults. BUT it is going to change. I am going to make myself realize that even though my debt isn't so giant it's still not OK and i need to get rid of it so i can move on with life!

I know blogging about things kind of makes them 95% likely to not happen but DAMMIT it will happen. If i have to eat nothing but roman and something else cheap....to make it happen it is on!

OK enough about that....it's FRIDAY so have a great FRIDAY DAMMIT!

1 comment:

quietly going mad... said...

Remember that time I only ate boxes of tangerines....so cheap and JuiCY!!

 

fentanyl