My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

4am mind

I woke up at 4 am this morning and could not go back to sleep at first i thought i had a nice case of vertigo starting up.....but i didn't want to take anything since like 2 nights ago i had to take something due to an over consumption of caffeine and taking a 3 hour nap....so i woke up and started crocheting....then i took a nice long shower and dried my hair ( i NEVER have time for that in the mornings i work)....and it was still only 5:50am. So then I tried to fall asleep again and i did for 20 minutes....and i was up again...UGH! So here i am at work. (no not at work early...yeah the hell right.)

So last night i had a good fun night! My friend Julie is so awesome! She is like so motivated and has some direction (more then i ever will i think). She is pretty and smart and maybe just maybe i think she is one of the most inspiring people i know. She is always so positive even when things in her life are not. I may have written about her before saying terrible CRAZY stuff happens to her and she is still like..."Oh I'm good...but how are you?" As if my life is anything compared to the stuff she does. Have i mentioned how great she is?

And then after her and i hung out i went home and wrote 2 letters! YES people i said 2! Awesome! i also did some crocheting....and then i went to bed. I should note that i went to bed at 11pm so i have no idea why i got up at 4am.....i do hope I'm not getting that insomnia people keep talking about. That would not be good because there are 2 major things you don't mess with when it comes to my folk... 1st is our SLEEP....2nd is our FOOD they can be re-prioritized based on our needs at the moment.

Ok this 4 am mind is done having verbal leakage. Have a sleep filled Wednesday.

No comments:

 

fentanyl