My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Frustration & Calm

So # 1 frustration today….People who can’t own up to their mistakes! I can own up to mine can you? It pisses me off that they A.lie followed by B. blame me….then C. never apologize or retract their statement about me. In these times (aren’t you sick of people saying that) the last thing anyone needs in the work place is something wrongfully or unjustly blamed on them! I am not perfect but I triple check my work in most cases and keep a nice long paper trail! So next time you want to set up to plate against me you better have your SH*T together because I hate liars the most out of everyone!

ON a totally different note:


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!


TO MOM:


YOU ARE the most wonderful person in the world. I’m not just saying that because I’m your daughter. I’m saying that because of what you have and always do put out to the world. You care about people. You help everyone you can even if they never were entirely interested in helping you. You don’t hassle others to get your way YOU MAKE your way….YOUR OWN WAY! You inspire me to be a more compassionate person and a more understanding person. You find a sense of humor in a cruel and unjust world. You make the best of what you have and you showed me how to do that as well. You have done everything (I swear) humanly possible to make the best life for me and Sara. We never felt unloved by you or like we were missing something. And now with age and time I am realizing just how amazing you really are/were/ will always be. I feel like I’m bragging when I talk about you and yet I am overwhelmed with happiness and joy. YOU ARE THE BEST MOTHER/PERSON IN THE WORLD. YOU really are. And if I ever were to become a mother THANK GOD I have the best possible example of what one should be.


She is the sunrise in an empty sky
She is the rock in a vast sea
She is the river in a desolate desert
She is the hope in a ravaged world
She is the sweetness in a bitter war
She is the total calm in a horrid storm
She is everything he will NEVER be
She is my mother.

1 comment:

GothBarbie said...

My Mom REALLY is the BEST!

no one will ever know how truely great she is no matter how much we tell them about it, because they think THEIR Mothers are great no matter what the reality is...
you know what i mean!

 

fentanyl