My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Something clever.....

I just felt like i should blog or something....

Oh OK....um i finished 2 crocheting projects and maybe someday i will take photos of them. Who knows! I still have a few (read million) things i want to do and finish. Crocheting is lots of fun but it takes lots of time. And sometimes you keep thinking it has to be done by now! And it's not!

My friends baby is so cute! He is such a little bundle. I leave for NC in 2 days. I have a dress that wont zip right and last night i tried the liquid soap suggestion from online....so did not work! So i guess i shall bring a back up dress in case this one wont zipper. (really sad!) I have so many errands to run during lunch i may not have time for my favorite one....FOOD!

Wow i am boring so i am just going to be done.

Have a swell Wednesday! (PS what happened to blogger its different...)

No comments:

 

fentanyl