My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Thursday, February 12, 2009

So IT begins….

I am trying to stop IT I swear! What is IT? IT is IT! Just kidding….IT is my inability to stay away from the internet! HELP….I have a list of things I need to get done before I leave…so I should be a good girl and stay away! (Look I am going away!)

While I’m away I have promised myself NO SWEET TEA! It’s like crack! And the last thing I need is crack! But I might get one of those sugar up’ed iced chocolate caramel things! They are so yummy! But I really shouldn’t should i?

Also I mostly want to hang on the beach if the weather is nice and read. No going to the outlets because they are bad for me. And no buying any dog treats because I can’t take them on the plane with me. But I can enjoy the beach because it is free! And I can relax at the beach house because my Honey’s Gram mother is kind enough to let me stay there for free. Kind very kind!

I do want to get a few choice meals while I am there. Like my light on the sauce double broccoli pizza and buffalo chips (especially these!) So look food is more important to me then anything else….so what! I might try and stop at the used book stores while I am there! THEY are so much fun!

Ok look I have day dreamed enough time to get through this day that is in the way! I swear sorta promise kinda that I most likely will stay away from the distractions on the computer for a small portion of the day in the way….maybe…

Have a wonderful Day in the WAY! I know I won’t! (I meant…will…..won’t….will….you can see where this day in the way is going…right?!)

No comments:

 

fentanyl