My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Blog days and blog nights

Crazy stuff has been happening the past few days. The owner of one of my favorite pizza places (and actually i love all the pizza places run by his family) was beaten to death in his shop before opening. They are saying that the person responsible knew he would be alone.....and that they most likely used their fists....on a 68 year old MAN! and they didn't take any of the money he had on him or in the register! ITS HORRIFIC! and just so AWFUL! I knew him a bit and he was such a super nice guy ALL of his family is. And they make good food and have fine places of business! Who ever did this better be saying his/her prayers b/c they have a special spot in hell!

Then my honey got into a car accident he is fine but it's just another suck thing to deal with insurance and BS! and now they are saying the wheel that got bent is a 500$ wheel only found in Japan! Crazy!

So i'll talk about my trip to NC some other time today i am just trying to NOT think about how awful people can be. you do the same!

No comments:

 

fentanyl