My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Saturday, April 5, 2014

This bowl of Crow

So I've been eating a bowl of crow for most of today.  My neighbor needs a kidney and may possibly die, leaving her poor young daughter motherless.  For f's sake I felt so bad when my other neighbor told me about it!  I feel so bad for all parties involved but especially that young girl, this is not something your supposed to deal with at this age, young girls need thier mothers.

So if you could dear sweet readers, pray, beg, borrow, send good vibes, or do what ever it is you believe will help my neighbor get a kidney. She's officially on the list. She didn't want people really knowing her business.  But im sure any good thoughts going her way can't hurt.

Ill just go now & finish my bowl of crow.

No comments:

 

fentanyl