My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Thursday, April 24, 2014

No i'm not done blogging

Since my 30 days of blogging are over it does not mean i am going to stop blogging for an eternity again (at least i hope) so fret not... (because i know everyone was very worried...).  In fact i have a super fun theme for the month of May that i'm super excited about!  But you'll have to wait for May ( i keep trying to rush it even though it means running the board street...)! 

I am trying to plan a new workout routine now that hot yoga, burpees, and shred are done.  Also it's sort of getting nicer outside (kinda) so i want to try and make some type of something that i do.  Doing the hot yoga challenge proved that you can fit things into a schedule if you want to. If i can take almost 2 hours or more a day to get to yoga do a class and drive home i should be able to devote at least an hour doing something that doesn't require driving... Right? Right!

I'll keep you posted if i figure out what i want to do. I saw this site for 100 days and you commit to do something for 100 days... i don't know what i would commit myself to for that... 30 days is one thing... 100... i don't know.

I am still super in love with my haircut so if you live around Collegeville PA GO TO MINT!!  I saw the other hairdressers cutting really cute hair cuts as well so i feel like there is a great bunch of hairdresser ladies not just Kelly the owner!  I seriously always leave Mint happy! (Also she is looking for more hairdressers if your interested go to the site i linked and get on that!)

I am getting more and more excited about San Diego!  Anytime i talk to anyone about San Diego they go "oh it's so beautiful there..."  I can't wait to see what it's all about. Also food of course. All the food!  i need to lose 15 lbs before going so i can stand to gain 10 of it back just eating. LOL  ok maybe not but i am excited for food, which i know i say lots.

And that my friends is what i have for you today!

No comments:

 

fentanyl