My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Friday, April 11, 2014

Apparently Sibling day was a thing...

So i present lots of sibling photos for you!  With a few notes... if I have any style in photos from when we were younger it would be thanks to my mom who would dress us up and make us so cute. If i had any style in older years that would be thanks to my sis who was my hair dresser for many years and also as you read the other day would do my derby make-up.  I not only have the best mom in the world i have the best sister in the world! Yay for siblings (once you get past having to share everything... though if anyone had the short end of the sibling stick it might have been my sis... i was a giant brat.)






1 comment:

GothBarbie said...

besides the ones where we're so little and CUTE - my favorite is the MASHED POTATO LOVE PHOTO! HOORAY!

And I'm so glad you're my sis too! : )

 

fentanyl