My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Natural Organic...

What does it really mean and is it real?  I feel like most likely it's not. Since i'm over hearing things such as "well the one ingredient isn't considered natural or organic but it can still qualify in your area as natural and organic right?  Yes that's what i thought..."  Ok... i guess i always knew it was mostly a lie and a way to get you to spend all the monies. I've also heard things like "Well the only difference between our organic and our normal is we have a guy standing in the factory verifying it's "organic."" Which i can only guess is a government worker who is paid to say things are organic.

Then you go into GMO and non-GMO and everything starts getting scary and sad and all i can think all the time is... what am i?

I think i'm natural and organic and non-GMO but am i? are you?

Yep this post is nice and hippie dippy for today. You'll forgive me i'm on day 20!!!
 

fentanyl