My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Burrito

So my mom has a few rules when it comes to burritos. I'm not sure if it is because she lived in new Mexico or was around Mexicans... or just because but she gets real fired up about burrito situations.

Recently I was at her place and she had gotten taco smelly, I mean belly, I mean helly, ooo no I mean bell and she got a bean and cheese burrito (the devils way (with extra onions)). She opens it up and gets all sorts of bothered, "look at this thing ! Its folded the wrong way (I take a pic (below)), why did they start doing this, it didnt use to be tucked at both ends! A burrito is not supposed to be that way!"

I explained to her that its the way 90% of places do it so i guess they joined the masses because she is right they use to leave one end open. When I use to eat taco helly damn I mean bell the bean burrito was basically the only thing I ate for the last years and it was open at one end. I remember specifically trying to evenly dispurse the beans before taking my 1st bit of the open end. Strange.

Also she HATES spanish rice, with a never ending passion. Which also means she HATES when its in a burrito. Like can't believe they have the audacity to put rice in a burrito (I will take rice in mine... yum). Also never get her a bean and chesee buritto with red sauce she might spit on you. Now you know how to get my mom food at taco bell (yay I typed it right).

No comments:

 

fentanyl