My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Left out

I can't believe I left out an obsession! I left out fresh made guacamole.  I am seriously addicted.  I make it mostly now but get super stoked when its available at places.

For my own I use 2 avocados,  1/2 to 1 lime, a small tomato, 1/2 a jalapeño,  1/2 a long hot green pepper,  & cilantro. I use 2 large spoons to mush & chop the avocados when there just ripe its super easy. Then add all the other ingredients that I have chopped to small pieces.  And then squeeze the lime juice. I love lime on guacamole,  some times as im eating the guac on a chip ill squeeze more lime on it because honey face doesn't enjoy as much lime as me.

Also I bought a window cilantro plant so I could have it whenever I want all fresh and yummy! So far the plant is doing well.  Maybe ill add a photo later... I think I need some guac...

And here is the cilantro plant.

No comments:

 

fentanyl