My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Friday, April 4, 2014

the Magical Yarn post

So here is a post of some yarn things i have made... i can't find photos of somethings that i'm 95% certain i took photos of... so either A. i ate the photos, B. the husbeast deleted them or C. The universe hates me. I'm missing the photo of this super cute lion baby hate i made and i KNOW i took photos of it... and i'm missing photos of some things i made at Christmas for people cause there was a ton of that happening... BUT here is what i do have photos of.  enjoy, on this the half way day!



 I made the hand warmers for my teammate (the pink with the black hearts). My sis made the yarn stuffs i am wearing in this photo.






 This was a gag veil for my sis-in-laws wedding shower along with the gag guarder
down below



1 comment:

GothBarbie said...

YAY MY FAVORITE POST OF ALL! And charles' favorite soccer ball! : ) Good Yarn stuffs! keep em coming!
p.s. where's my minnie mouse ears beanie?

 

fentanyl