My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Monday, August 3, 2009

Week end trials and such

So the weekend….where to begin…
Friday was normal enough some good food from Pocos and time with my honey. Then enter Saturday. It started out fine I was cutting veggies for a family picnic later in the evening and getting ready to help my friend move. Moving her stuff was easy and I’m glad I could help. Then time for the family picnic. Well it was a going away party for my cousin. She is moving to FL.

Lots of other family were there. This conversation happened with my cousin and myself (note not the cousin moving away but another cousin):

Him: Lehigh will be a distant memory soon.

Me: Oh really when? And what new job did you get?

Him: The business I left you a message about and you never got back to me.

Me: oh

In my mind how I would have loved the conversation to sound:

Him: Lehigh will be a distant memory soon.

Me: Oh really when? And what new job did you get?

Him: Remember that scam I tried to get you to join well I am dumb enough or too stupid to realize it will never support my family.

Me: awesome I’m glad you realized it on your own so I didn’t have to be the one to tell you. And please quit trying to sell it to our Gram.

Then he said he was never going to be anyone’s Tool! That’s why his scam is so great he won’t be anyone’s Tool ever again. To that I wanted so bad to say “nope you’re already a giant tool all on your own.” But I controlled myself I know powerful stuff.

Other Cousin’s are just having very hard times. I feel bad for my one second cousin he is 21 and out of work. He was working and had enough money to get a nice car and now he may get that taken away if he can’t find another job. It’s sad to be that young and worried about money. Times have changed. I couldn't complain about my job being surrounded by people without one. So all I kept saying was “well I have a job and that’s as good as you can get.”

My Aunt (through marriage) lives on the same property as her parents (the place the picnic was). And the mom had food at her house that we needed to bring to my aunts house. And my cousin’s wife and I went to get it. Only to be yelled at….b/c apparently she is the grumpiest old woman, LOL per my cousin’s wife. She said her and her kids are always afraid to go over their b/c they end up getting yelled at for something.

Which then leads me to where I agree to take my cousin’s one cat, a Cornish Rex. I agreed so my honey could have a cat and be all happy and yellow sunshiny inside. Too bad 3-4 hours after having the cat home she gets stuck in the ceiling. Yes you heard that correct in the ceiling for and hour and half. Well stuck might be the incorrect word b/c she was walking around looking at you. She just didn’t want to come to you and be removed from the ceiling through one of the 3 freshly cut holes.

I should have known the kitty was evil when I had to go to the evil place to buy things for it. It was the only place open in my defense. 1st omen of evil-ness. Also when I went to pick kitty up my uncle was tired and frustrated from the weekend of packing his little girls house up. I also suppose my second cousin was being a little shit. So he freaked out on my second cousin. Yelling meanwhile I am there and I am like….hey hi can you not do this now? I want to go kill myself when people yell in front of me. OY Omens all over but I heed not a one.

So poor kitty is going back from where she came….well back to the house of horror. I gather from the state of the cat when I got her that the place she came from isn’t the best. She was dirty and I think the people keep her in the pet carrier a lot. Poor little thing. She can’t be more then 3 pounds. Yes sister I know you don’t care whatever. LOL.

So there you go my fun weekend. Bye now.

No comments:

 

fentanyl