My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Friday, August 7, 2009

It is FRIDAY. Rejoice

So yesterday i went to NYC. It's crowded, dirty, and full of stuff to waste money on. LOL I was late, got lost, had a pen that would only work 30% of the time, the laptop i had would not connect to the Internet, and i was sweaty. I get to the place and you have to check in at a desk...i am literally sweating my face off. The girl behind the desk is like...."do you want a paper towel?" i was like "sweet Mary and Joesph YES!!" She gives me one....tiny thin paper towel....and then proceeds to take my picture....THANKS. She says "look here..." i was like....huh....snap....OH. Who says NYC isn't full of kind gentle souls....I SAY! LOL

The McDonald's on Broadway kind of cracked me up. It's sign is all flashy like a Broadway sign...but its still McDonald's. Dress it up all you want. I did get a really yummy bagel sandwich for lunch. I saw a Baja Fresh, Chipotle, and something else that i was like YUM....lol but you can get them anywhere so refrain yourself Topaz. I got a pack of gum for $1.75. I learned that there are lots of people that didn't want to move from AK to NYC.

I had a fun instructor who basically made fun of the evil place the entire day. Told us lots of secrets. Broke some rules. Gave lots of information. And was just a nice easy to understand person. Refreshing i tell you. She didn't make us do the cheer THANK GOD! I may have went to the bathroom during that part. OH speaking of bathroom. This one girl thought there was only one stall in the bathroom b/c there is a lady in waiting room before the bathroom. So i went into the bathroom she stayed in the waiting room and i thought....does she think there is only one stall? But then i thought NO she must just need a mirror. So i go about my business and finish...Nope she waited in that room...walked into the bathroom after me and i heard her go "OH DUH!" Poor thing.

I had my lunch with the one lady from the class i was taking. She was super nice and i was glad like her to not have to go to lunch by me onesies. She was telling me to go see Bryant park on my way back to the train station. I think i walked past it but i didn't want to stop and take pictures for fear that someone would know i was a tourist and figure out a way to rob and rape me. Yes this was an actual free. I had too many expensive things with me. all in one bag....i was very afraid. Anyways, she told me how she saw Tim Gunn the other day she works in NYC. actually most the people no wait all the people besides the instructors work and live in NYC so i was the out of town transplant.

There was free hot chocolate and water.....if you could figure out how to use the machine (for the hot coco). I also got a soda for 1.30$ i only took a few sips of it. LOL good job wasting money! My new awesome capris were awesome! They were 7.99$ at Ross! I am awesome. They are awesome. AWESOME! The train was crowded going both too and from NYC. I had to sit next to strange people both ways. I was afraid the whole time that i got on the wrong train both ways. B/c i have an uncanny ability to go the anti-way convincing myself its the right way only to waste time going the wrong way. (if that made sense good for you....you have mastered Topaz) I couldn't look out the window to see where i might be headed b/c it would have made me sick. I brought some crocheting....only to get 3 lines done and not be able to continue b/c i didn't bring scissors......... and is it appropriate to ask a stranger on a train for a sharp object?

Lucky i didn't have much down time other then the train ride. Seriously both times i went to get the train the next train was coming within 5 minutes. It's lucky i figured out where to get a ticket quick. Penn station is confusing. But i made it out alive. And due to my wonderful Brother In Laws advice Hamilton was a super place to catch the train and leave the car. I didn't feel like i would get mugged or raped (where my car was that is....NYC different story).

*SIS YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT THIS*

My aunt decided to take Scardie in after all! My uncle called me Wednesday night to let me know. I WAS SO HAPPY!! I am so relived that i don't have heart burn anymore. that is how stressed out i was about it. I hated to think of such a sweet cat rotting away in a basement...in a pet carrier. So happy for such a cute cat.

**DONE NOW SIS**

Wow this post is getting long. This weekend i will get my car fixed hopefully. hang out with my honey. get my hair dyed. See my mom and sister. and most likely other things in between! FUN TIMES!!

No comments:

 

fentanyl