My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Bead................Show

The bead show was awesome! My mom is fun! I made a whole set after the bead show so go me! (with my moms help so it's like we both made things!) So the whole Sears thing....i filled out a survey online and there was a place for you to check if you wanted a customer rep to call you so i checked that. They actually called me on Saturday. They apologized for my terrible experience and are sending me a 25$ gift card for all of Sears not just the Auto part. So that is good. Seriously i was quite distraught over the situation.

Another stress inducing situation....my Capital One card's due date was changed on me. it was made 2 days sooner then the usual date so i was late paying it. So what did i get a late fee. Ugh! So i try calling the customer service to talk to them about it. After going through all their questions and getting each one correct they ask me for a password. Um what i say. I don't recall setting up a password for my card. But there is one and they can' t talk to me about my account unless i have this password. Um....but they will talk to me about my other Capital One card.... so I'm who i am for my one card but not my other one?!?! After 3 phone calls asking for supervisors and trying to get them to talk to me i gave up. I logged on to my online account (and no the password to that was not the password they were looking for believe me i tried) i saw an area to write them an e-mail. So i did.....they responded to my e-mail and reversed the charge....no magical password required....does this make any sense? i thought not. (no hassle my ass!)

In other news they finally brought my favorite tea back from the dead. Vanilla Caramel Truffle! I love this tea so glad to have it back! how i missed you. Please don't stray to far from me again....i don't think i could take it. :O( Ugh is this day over yet. Awful dreadful things Tuesdays are.

No comments:

 

fentanyl