My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Dark Clouds

I am surrounded by them as of late and chasing them away is getting to be tiring! but I'll keep doing this because who else is going to? before you ask it's not my life covered by dark clouds and yes I'm fine with helping where i can! I just wish i could magically heal the broken. But i am aware only time can do this task. Cryptic? maybe. but it's not my place to be going on and on about someone else's life! Just know that so far I'm 2 out of 3.

I have a long weekend ahead filled with activities that range from friends, family, fun, crazy, exciting, sad, immense, piddly, labours, easy, far, near, and everything in between! I am looking forward to things.

Some of the things to be done:

- buy veggies
- make side dish
- clip the last hanging pc of yarn!
- post pictures
- con someone into going for a hike with me
- picnic
- play soccer
- flea market
- run
- rest
- eat

those are just a few. please do enjoy your day!

No comments:

 

fentanyl