My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Thursday, September 10, 2009

An update or something

So you can see what i actually did.

- buy veggies * this indeed did get done. quite fast and come to think of it i still owe honey money for that.... oops.

- make side dish * another actual event of happening. It was ok don't know if i would make it again....no one really told me how it tasted so my guess is they didn't like it o'well.

- clip the last hanging pc of yarn! * that totally happened! Also i finally passed the forever blanket on! she really loved it which was super awesome! Now to get to the other projects ready to be made.

- post pictures * nope didn't happen. maybe next time.

- con someone into going for a hike with me * really didn't happen. I was tired so i let everyone sleep in (by everyone i mean me and the honey.).

- picnic * YES this happened twice! Fun and more fun!!

- play soccer * You bet your sweet tea this happened. I ♥ soccer.

- flea market * Nope. People dropped out and then i slept in. Was being stuck in flea market traffic on the way to soccer a slap in the face....perhaps.

- run * Yes! i know right! It helps when you have some one to run with.

- rest * Yes see not hiking and not flea marketing for further re-enforcement that it happened.

- eat * Certainly did! too much perhaps....but what is a girl supposed to do turn away a pc of banana split cake?

So this labor day weekend was not long enough (are they ever) but it was fun! I still can't believe it's September which also happens to be my birth month! Still trying to figure out when to force my friends to go to Poco's with me for my b-day. See i was thinking on my b-day since it's a Thursday and i know 2 of my friends have free that evening. But it's a mess trying to get people together have you noticed that?

In other news....well i don't know. LOL Oh today is hopefully yummy cupcake bar day! YES! alright I'm out! have a swell well look at that it's Thursday already!

1 comment:

GothBarbie said...

Someone should be buying you tickets to the concert you want to go to on your BIRTHDAY!
I will chip in, if anyone else can help fund you (I'm guessing you need 2 tix) - Friends of Topaz UNITE - send her to the show!

 

fentanyl