My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Tuesday

Horrid day. Boring.... wretched. Hoping i don't have to join the meeting. Trying to make pretty reports. Hoping i don't explode and punch someone. He does deserve it, oh how badly he does. UPDATE: I'm off the hook so far! Sweet marmalade! I was about 90% certain i was going to get yelled at today. So far that wont happen.... so far.

So anyhow, crocheting still happening. No soccer last night. Went to my moms last night. She made yummy food. We got into a tiff at the end of the night. Yeah i annoyed her but she didn't have to pinch my fat so hard. Grrrrrr. But we hugged and made up. Fun times!

Pay day needs to come like now i want to:

- Pay off Credit Card #5
- Pay back someone for an iPod
- Buy some new cheap sweaters

Speaking of iPods i got a purple iPod Nano that i seem to be in love with. it's cute and has all these neat things. So what if Apple is trying to systematically control each human by getting them all to buy iPods. I guess I'm a Pod person now. (i know the horror.)

Sunday we had lunch at Honeys Dad's house. It was interesting. His step mom and I had a good conversation about Stores and their customer loyalty base. how some places stay in business and you wonder how. don't get me wrong i <3 the big K but how do they stay in business? while their clearance items are awesome.... their everyday prices on everyday things leave something to be desired. Anyhow, it's all very interesting.... kind makes me interested in business until i realize i hate corporations and selling. I'm to honest and i care too much.

Well I'm done now. You talk.

No comments:

 

fentanyl