My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Productive

Well this weekend as weekends go did not go according to plan but it was still fun. Friday my friend Kristin and I jogged/walked/died. then she took me to Rey Azteca for a early b-day dinner! The honey joined us so that was fun. Then we did some light shopping. I got two pairs of tights and that's about it. Kristin however found a few cute things! Good shopping!!

Then Saturday I visited Katie in the morning. where Pumpkin pancakes were made! Yum!! Then i visited my mother. She is cute. Then i visited the storage unit. (it makes me sad inside to see all my pretty things hiding away forever ever ever ever.) Then i went to a b-day dinner for someone else! Heather my honeys sister. Everyone steals my b-day thunder. LOL not really. It's nice to share your b-day!

Sunday oh poor Sunday didn't see it coming. Sunday i let us sleep in only to lead to the demise of our plans. So i ended up.....doing lots of laundry. Discovering the "soak" cycle, the "pre-wash" cycle and the "2nd rinse" cycle on the washing machine. No i didn't use them all for all my laundry just the 2nd rinse was nice for the comforter it needed it. Anyways, i also cleaned my closet (preparing for shopping.....), finished the two bags i have been working on and had a very yummy dinner made by my honey face.

Monday was glorious soccer! There was another girl there and she was really good. Hope she comes back again. The field was wet and there were tons of people there. I think it was the most people i have seen all season! Crazy. And i forgot to give a finished bag to my brother in-law to give my sister. Dang it!!

Today is Tuesday which = buy a meal at chick-fil-a keep the receipt bring it back in October and get the same meal for free!!! So even though it's also an evil place day it has it's good points. Last night i started a baby blanket in the shape of a star and it's really cute! I can't wait to see it finished!! it should go fast enough b/c it's a baby blanket.... i.e. not a giant forever monster blanket that will take over all my free time! (yeah i know i started another one of those as well.)

Tomorrow is magical cuppy cake day/night!!!! Then it's Pocos night (and i guess if you get technical it's my 28th birthday) (and yes i caved and made 3 of my friends agree to go to Pocos with me......what can i say i'm a sucker for Pocos.) Then who knows what the rest of the week holds.

I swear i had something to rant about...but thinking about food has made this foodie distracted. O'well have a yummy day!

No comments:

 

fentanyl