My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Friday, September 25, 2009

It's the book end

FRIDAY!

You know around here Fridays are like gold....ok better then gold b/c i don't like yellow gold but gold is worth money so i guess lets look at it that way.....Fridays are like gold. (lol) And it's Friday and though i have no idea what i am really doing this weekend.... it's a weekend. And as long as i'm not going to the dentist, or some other doctor it should be FUN!!

I am rapidly getting done the baby star blanket as i suspected would happen. (Hey sis i will totally make you one in lap size.... pick out some colors!!) I haven't gotten much of the newest forever blanket done....no sweat. I do however need to buy more yarn for the newest forever blanket.

I have over the last year maybe 2 fallen in love with these amazing wedding photographers and thought how awesome would it be to have them there for my wedding. BUT in REAL life i can't afford them and even if could do i want to pay that much? AWESOME PICS yes but i don't want to be paying for my wedding years after my wedding. So i think most likely there wont be a photographer just the people around us pictures. Is that crazy?

My goal for my "wedding" is to not spend too much but still have fun and make it our own. I already have one giant part of it in place and i kind of don't care too much about the rest. As far as the food and such goes....doesn't mass production of food always suck? i kind of just wish i could have yummy appetizers but i know i can't. People going to a party at night would want dinner or they might start getting crabby.

So anyways will this blog become an all about wedding blog.... doubt it. from time to time i might talk about it. but i don't see it becoming an every post topic.

Anyways, my b-day was awesome! SUPER fun! SUPER GREAT! SUPER THANKS TO EVERYONE! :o) (i think i gained 10 pounds....)

No comments:

 

fentanyl