My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Friday, September 18, 2009

I tell you what!

So i am just starting the process of planning my not so wedding wedding.... it's a long process i know even if we most likely wont be getting married until 2011. I'm writing e-mails seeing what is possible and being a ball of nerves waiting. The waiting..... maybe people aren't even taking me seriously....maybe they think I'm joking around....maybe i should call them and hear their laughter first hand....i swear i can't be the 1st person to have this idea....or even the last. I bet i may not be the only one who wants to do it around that time that year. So it begins!

Will i be a bride zilla doubt it. More like a penny pinching patty! I really don't want to spend more then a years worth of paychecks on a wedding. In fact i would like to spend less then $5000 if i had my way. But only time will tell.

Am i getting excited well yeah! wait let me try again YEAH! :) With every conversation we have it becomes more real and that is lovely.

But other things i am excited about:
Zip lining
Snowboarding
Back packing
Crocheting another forever blanket (didn't i just say i wasn't going to be making another one for a long time....)
Paying another bill off (hey did you know my car will be paid off this month and i paid a credit card off as well!)
Oh and least i forget my B-DAY!!!! (Cuppy cakes Ahoy!)

OK it's Friday and i should go be nervous somewhere else. Bye bye now (the miss-spelled words are the ones i made up. LOL)

No comments:

 

fentanyl