My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Thursday, September 24, 2009

28

Today I am now 28… do you think our bodies know it’s our birthday? Do you think they remember being born? Yep those are my deep deep thoughts at the age of 28!!

I am having an awesome birthday it started last night at my sisters! Her Husband and her got me cuppycakes, an Elvis mini suit case (which totally reminds me of the cute little suit cases we had growing up so fun!), an Elvis skull t-shirt, and a Perez notebook! LOL Then she made me a mustache stamp and an angel mail stamp! FUN! My mom made me yummy food and she bought me a pretty flower ring and bracelet, and exercise videos!! Also my mom made me chocolate chip cookies my favorite!! Then we all proceeded to have fun!

At midnight my honey wished me a happy birthday! (although it’s not as neat as the year he wrote happy birthday on his stomach with glitter glue and when he took the glitter glue off it was still there b/c it left a mark….ooops but cute.) Today at work I got flowers, a cookie cake (I didn’t eat any b/c….), my awesome co-workers also got me a giant ricekrispie treat that I wanted!!! They are awesome!! Then we got lunch and we got to take an extra 30 minutes for lunch!!

Tonight is POCOS! And who knows what else! I get to see my awesome friend Julie! She makes me want to be a better person. I can’t wait to hear her stories from this summer and her travels. I also get to see my other awesome friends Katie (hmmmm the topazluvskatie Katie….) and Charis (she has the cute not so baby anymore baby John). AND the honey face will be joining us as well! FUN!

And I appreciate all the happy wishes from everyone…. It’s enough to make a girl think she is important or something. :o) ok bye bye now.

No comments:

 

fentanyl