My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

What you say...

So my birthday plans aren't really coming along mostly because i don't feel like making them. LOL It would be nice to get people together but i'm not lazy maybe worn out or i just don't feel like i know where to begin. I started asking people and the fact that it was already falling apart then made me just putter out. So it will be a first come first serve kind of birthday.... if you want it i'm here if not... o'well.
(and no i'm not saying this to get pity or something i'm just stating the facts i'm too old for trying to get everyone to agree to one day)

i can't believe my birthday is next week! Next week i will be 28. Does it scare me or make me crazy not really. So i'm another year closer to 30 and what? Will i have lost all my youth and charm and have shriveled into an old bag? NOPE already did that. That happened around 2:30pmish on Saturday when i was surrounded by young ladies and their skinny super long legs. There high energy and fabulous looks. Damn Irish dancing little scamps in their short shorts. It was then that i looked around me and thought I am old and shriveled. LOL o'well such is life.

well i should go.....b/c i kinda sorta have to work or something....

1 comment:

GothBarbie said...

i already have you for WEDS! so noone try for that day!

And THURS SOMEONE SHOULD BE TAKING YOU TO A CONCERT YOU'D LIKE TO SEE - remember i DID volunteer, but you turned me down in favor of...

SO EVERYONE ELSE who LOVES you should come up with something SPECIAL and remember all the great things you have done for them on their special occasions.

 

fentanyl