My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Monday, October 5, 2009

3 day luck

So this weekend was great! 3 days of awesome doesn't happen often and this weekend it did! Friday i jogged/walked/died with my friend Kristin. then we went to dinner with her friends and brother and pretty much spent the rest of the night laughing. Hysterically. I laughed so much my jaw hurt. Saturday Katie and i went shopping and i found a really pretty dress for the wedding i am going to (note NOT in just attending) next weekend! Also everything that i wanted at Target seemed to be on sale! FUN!! Then we went to my other friends house where we proceeded to laugh our butts off (they are still there though) all night. So Sunday was a nice fun day with the honey! No fighting no crazy-ness just fun! we even went to visit Kristin at Uno's where i got yummy flat bread pizza & pizza skins!

I just had to document the 3 days in a row of fun b/c it really happens quite less then you would think. Also in there i stole some music for Topod from my friend's computers! I ate lots of yummy things! and i am now ready for this week to be over quickly.

Oh we didn't get to see the neat-o too good to be true apartment on Sunday b/c the son decided not to move out. Which when you think about it he would have to crazy to want to move out especially in these times. save that money. It's just too bad for us he wised up. but then again maybe it's not b/c what if we were in there and he wanted to come back and we got told to take a hike! UGH that would be awful.

Alrighty i am going to go try and work or something. Have the best Monday ever. or something.

No comments:

 

fentanyl