My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Groupie Whore.

I have had the conversation twice in recent times about what a groupie is. and to me (and sis) a groupie is a whore not a fan of the music. i just thought i would throw that out there.

SIS STOP READING **I am a little (a lot) sad that i couldn't find a better or provide a better home for Scardie. She was a very sweet and loving cat. She was so cute and playful. The whole thing makes me sick because i feel like i gave her hope and then took it all away so fast. I feel like an epic fail of person. I could say go back and never try to take her in be ignorant to her plight....would that make me a better person perhaps. So i am sad today. She cried the entire ride to my aunts. Tugging at every heart string and my very soul. She was just too cute for words. I can't understand how i feel in love with her in one day but i did.**

SIS START READING AGAIN -

I think i am giving my mom a perm tonight...not sure. Hopefully so that way she can be a little happier about her hair. Not right away mind you maybe in like a month LOL. I have another full week ahead. NY on Thursday but don't get to excited it's for work. But everything else for the week is fun stuff. Next week at the end of the week is NC which i can't believe. Time is moving fast too bad my debt isn't LOL.

Last night we totally changed every plan we made. Isn't that the way it goes. We had Laura's instead of Moe's. We went to Lowes in Hatfield instead of in Montgomeryville. The only thing we did that we planned was go to the evil place. I returned most of the stuff i got for Scardie :o( I didn't buy anything fun last night unless you think Clorox wipes in a purple container are fun. BUT i did have some fun after everything.

Tell me to Crochet b/c i need to do that!! I need to finish the blanket and rid myself of it!! Purge my crocheting mind of it!! Plus i want the bride to get it and like it. (well how long is she still a bride after being married? Just asking.)

I need a giant Tea iced is preferred. Also maybe something yummy to eat. Can we make that happen please? Much obliged.

No comments:

 

fentanyl