My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

This is what happens after the story....

After you finally get engaged (the damn thing people have been asking you about for months years....so when are you getting engaged?) Guess what the next question is....Whens the date? Um yeah about that i just got the ring on my finger you think i planned the whole wedding non-wedding already? I'm not one of those girls that has been secretly planning a wedding since her 12th birthday. I can't stand the sight of wedding dresses. And don't get me started on how much money people waste on weddings.

PEOPLE can't we all just be happy that the engagement part happened? Can't i be happy and sappy in that for a few months? I'm still shocked every time i see the pretty ring sitting nicely on my finger. HEY where did that come from i say...o....yeah my honey. :O) BUT NO I'm bombarded with "Whens the date?" And i know once you get married it's when you having babies. Well let me put this out there for you:

No wedding....maybe a party....no babies....unless by accident. That's my plan. Do you like it? is it romantic enough for you? captivating? does it draw in the crowds? No? you don't think? Well i guess my bottom line is - LET ME FREAK EN BE HAPPY ABOUT THIS ok?-

Well wishes love them! Whens the date.... Not liking that at all. But i know i know most people just have good intentions. I get that. But just be happy ok.

No comments:

 

fentanyl