My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

HA it's another DUMP

So today I actually did my hair. It’s an up do if you will. Anyhow, I prepared myself in the morning for the comments. And come to think of it I chose an interesting day to do this. Tuesdays are my every one in my business days so I should have foreseen this. One guy is telling me I could be his pet parrot if he decides to be a pirate….ass. Another is telling me to lay off the blueberries…double ass. And lord only knows what else I stopped paying attention. Whatever get a life a clue and some style of your own. Then we can talk.

This weekend was fun! I got to ride the lift with no snow in site! The ride down the lift is not something you experience when snowboarding unless your to afraid to go down once you get up there or your injured. Let me tell you the ride down the lift is much more intimidating then just boarding down. At least the 1st time you experience it, which is kind of why I can’t wait to Zip Line!! My friend and I have decided we are defiantly going to do it. It’s just the when. There is a night time one…I think that is the one we are leaning more towards! YES! NIGHT TIME!! I think that would be totally awesome to be zip lining through the woods at night! But it all depends on when they do it and how much.

Also this weekend my lovely sister dyed my hair and I LOVE IT!! I just need to maintain it… so far I have only shampooed it once…with an uber color safe shampoo so it says. It brags about being sulfur free and salt free or something. It was 6.99$ so it better be worth it. LOL and I wore my sweat band during soccer I felt like I should be jamming to some old school hip hop or something but it prevented a lot of color running down my face. So good job Sweat band.

Friday was super fun. I had to get all new breaks and rotors and fluids and such put on my car. I got Moe’s with a coupon and a friend! We saw the movie Funny People. It makes you think Adam Sandler is a jackass. We should have seen 500 days of summer but o’well. We used a coupon for the movie as well. Oh and my friend had good shopping luck! As did I! (I only spent 8$ on two shirts.) We had a good time despite my sick car.

Yes I need to keep working on the blanket. Shut it! LOL and I need to stop ripping lines out and doing them all over again….i can’t help it. (I only ripped the lines out on the bag which is so much better then the blanket b/c there are 171 stitches (is that the right term) per line on the blanket.) yeah I am stuck in an evil place as far as crocheting goes….maybe JUST maybe on this trip to NC I can crochet my heart out b/c I did not plan on visiting anyone. I don’t have a car and my old boss lives and works a million years away from where I am staying so I didn’t want her to feel like she had to visit me. I might still tell her and my one friend….we shall see. Anyways I should get a lot of the blanket done.

What else what else…OH I need to see Harry Potter already!!! I freak’n waited and waited!! And WAITED!! I might just go see it tonight b/c I can’t wait any longer!! I can go to the one theater that is playing it at 8pm. B/c 6:50pm is too soon and 10pm is too late. This has nothing to do with the movies BUT why would a company all the sudden decide to add 2 inches of fabric to the crotch of their panties? You’ve been buying the same ones for like 5 years but this year they decide lets add 2 inches what the hell! UGH! Bastards! Annoying!

Ok I suppose that is all for now. Have a swell day.

No comments:

 

fentanyl