My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

NO....no NO

No Harry Potter last night. UGH. But I did go for a walk with the hon. And I did laundry. NO I didn’t crochet. I should have but I didn’t. Also I had to wash my hair again. I am terrible at the not washing it thing. I sweat far too much. I’m sorry sis.

Work is annoying, boys are retarded, and I had a dream about being I don’t know 200-300lbs. That was a crazy dream. I just woke up and it was like I WOKE up. I was finally seeing myself like the whole time I had been ignoring the fact that I was 200-300lbs and for the 1st time I realized it. So when I woke up in real life I was like….no…no….OK…phew No. I have trust in my sister that she will tell me that my ass is getting too fat. (Also I trust myself to realize when clothes don’t fit and the next size is my age it’s time to lose some weight.) Of course all this might have to do with excising with a skinny person. They can make you feel obese.

So why are boys retarded you might ask. Do you have about 3 years? I kid but for real b/c they tell you to take off Friday and Monday….then they only take off Friday. They don’t tell you until last night at dinner and in fact they don’t even tell you…. It happens to be the dinner conversation.
Tim’s MOM: “so what time will you guys be back?”
Tim: “early Monday.”
Me: (I’m thinking…hmmmm) “so I might be back in time for soccer!”
Tim: “Yeah you’ll be back in time for work.”
Me: “What? I took Monday off.”
Tim/Dan: “You did….why?”
Dan: “Un-take it off.”
Me: “FUCK NO.”

Why the Hell would I un-take a day off. FUCK that plus why the HELL would I go into work after being in a car for 10 hours? Do I look stupid? Yes it’s cussy time. FOR FUCKS SAKE I’m not going to un-take a day off. NO. The End. (boys are stupid and should be stoned or something!) Oh also Tim thinks we can make it to NC in 6 hours with a motorcycle on the back of his truck. IS HE MORE STUPID THEN DAN? The whole thing is beginning to make me NOT want to go. It takes 12 hours to get there if you obey the speed limit. 10 if you speed where you can and there is no traffic. NEVER and I mean NEVER has it taken 6 hours it’s fucking 6 hundred miles of travel. IS he going to go 100 miles the entire time…or even at all NO NO I don’t think so and if he does I PRAY that he gets pulled over or the bike moves and scares him. IDIOTS.

But I am thinking about the pretty beach….the very pretty free beach, with pretty free beach-ness. And yes I mean the beach and not the bead show. Also I better be able to get some yummy food or someone will get stabbed. And I’m not even laughing when I say that. I really hate boys. REALLY.

I better end this before my head implodes.

No comments:

 

fentanyl