My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Brain Dump Ahead

So many things on my co-fangled mind as of late. The foremost topic I suppose is how women deal with men. How a lot of us take heaping plies of crap after pile and still stay around. How we convince ourselves that either they are worth all this trouble. Or somehow we won’t find better, Or worse yet that we aren’t worthy of better, or that we somehow deserve this awful relationship because it’s just little old us. I have one friend who is living with her ex-boyfriend who cheated on her with too many girls. Then I have a friend that is sandwiched between a guy that she doesn’t like and an ex that cheated on her! Then I have a friend who is about to get out of a bad relationship but I suspect she will be returning to her ex that was never really in their relationship to begin with! I know plenty more ladies like this…

But all these ladies in my eyes worthy of better, deserving of more…If only they could see! I myself I suppose should not talk I have been there in the crap relationship…But I am working hard on making my current one as best as it can be. I do realize that relationships are hard work and compromise. But when is the work too much? When is it time to call it what it is…. DONE? Also I do realize there are many times when the situation is reversed where the girl is the ass that the guy should leave. This isn’t an anti guy blog…not yet at least. (LOL)

Then I have been thinking about young people and their lack of respect for sex. So many young people don’t realize that sex is a big deal despite the way it’s just mis-handled in TV, Movies, and the interweb. They think it’s just some right of passage maybe or that it’s what everyone is doing. They think STD’s can’t affect them or even better maybe if they get one they can have a TV show! Just like the genius that gave 16 and pregnant the go ahead! That show…what is it going to do besides give more young girls the idea of a way to get a show? What’s next 14 and pregnant?

No one is taught to respect their body. Or that sex is a big giant deal. That you can’t just fling it around and do or have it with anyone and that’s that. It makes me physically ill the number of under 16 year olds on myspace or facebook mostly naked with headlines or labels that say “I wanna play” or “come and get me” or “I’m so lonely.” RESPECT your self. You only have one self and one time do you really want Joe dirty bird to be the guy you let have any kind of sex with you (because FYI oral sex has sex in the name for a reason….it’s sex).

And saying kids are different these days is BULL SHIT. Yeah they are having sex sooner but that means nothing that is just and indication no a symptom of the way they are raised. I have noticed that younger people (not all but A LOT) are far less mature then when I was that age. So saying they are different ready at a younger age is again BULL SHIT. Keeping it in your pants should be able to withstand the hands of time! We aren’t back in the dark ages where a person lived to be 30. Then I could see a 16 year old getting pregnant but then again they were most likely married. Don’t get me started on underage drinking and drug use. Or even the media’s wonderful portrayal of alcohol and drugs.

Then this just in…my boyfriend is being accused by some random person of rear-ending them in philly on a day we were driving home from OC MD in my car. MY CAR. He didn’t even take his car out at all that day. I believe we have enough proof to end this before it becomes a big deal. But how does this random stuff happen?! The most random crazy crap happens to us a lot. If this person really got rear-ended by someone and they some how gave out my boyfriends information or the person just got their own info wrong it sucks for the person that got rear-ended. OY the world it’s in shambles.

These are just a few of the things on my mind. The end for now.

1 comment:

GothBarbie said...

i AGREE about the sad ladies , staying w/MR WRONG too LONG!

I MYSELF would not have found MR RIGHT if i hadn't cast aside EVERY loser i dated in a timely manner.
i STAYED SINGLE until i was 27 yrs old for a REASON!

and don't get ME started on SLUT BAG YOUTHS! so glad i'm never having kids - the beasts - i would SHOOT my daughter if she was a ho bag.
yep rather have her dead and buried than - all that trash!

 

fentanyl