My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Soccer and food

Soccer was fun as always. I blocked some goals (sorry brother in law). I tried to block some goals and failed. I took a ball in the butt, stomach, each arm, thigh, shin, and I think knee…LOL. The one in the butt is the one currently bothering me the others not so much. I got slimmed a couple of times…gross. One guy was wearing a half shirt….eww. Another guy has decided to not wear a shirt and just wear the orange mesh thing…eww. I knocked a guy down asked if he was ok and didn’t help him up….is that wrong? He was sweaty and gross…..I’m mean…o well.

My sister and mom showed up. Can’t wait to hear their commentary on the video they made. Evil ladies! LOL There were girls playing besides me. The one girl I would say was like 19-22 maybe I could be over estimating. I don’t know for sure what her name was because some people called her Jenn, some called her Jess and the one guy who calls every girl Jackie called her Jackie. He called me Jackie and I didn’t even know b/c I figured he wasn’t talking to me. Then two much younger girls joined us. One was super squeaky. LOL as younger girls tend to be. So it was a fun night.

Now on to talk of food: I woke up super early and had breakfast with a co-worker. We like to switch it up every once in a great while and instead of having lunch together we have breakfast. I so wanted a darn scone. Sister and her talk of them! Make some for me! Or help me find good ones near me! LOL. But instead I had egg whites wheat toast and a fruit cup. THEN around 10am I had one of those cookie dough pop-tarts! YUM. Thanks sis! I guess you’re forgiven for the scone problem. I’m hungry again! It’s now 11. UGH. What to have for lunch?

Ok I should go now and work since its Tuesday.

No comments:

 

fentanyl