My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The rest of size 14

So my last post left off on Friday night. Saturday I woke up and mostly crocheted and watched the rest of “Cry Baby” and most of “House Bunny.” Cry Baby is such a good movie. It’s cheesy but funny and great. Ricki lake did some great movies in her fat years. So after all that I got ready and we went to my aunt’s house for a 4th of July picnic.

Honey butt manned the grill and I manned the bag of chips and container of dip. That was quite the job. My cousin Spence eventually took the chips away from me. It was sad but I suppose my booty was happy because it had reason to stop spreading. Over all, the picnic was fun. Most everyone went to watch the Q-town fireworks and they returned and thought the fireworks were short. Well the reason is one of the firework technicians got killed (we didn’t find this out until the next day). He was only 19 years old. Really super sad. But my mom said the way the thing is set up the firework people are 2-3 hills away from the crowd so there was no way to know that one of them got injured. Also the ambulances are there standing by waiting so you wouldn’t see one rushing in. So that is sad.

Moving on… Dan and I stayed pretty late until like midnight I think. And he left his phone at my aunts so… Sunday morning I wake up to “I NEED your aunt to Forward my phone NOW!” After a few tries of her doing that, I just took a quick shower and drove to her house and back so he could have his phone. Yes I deserve saint hood….or at least a good meal….which leads us to the Villa Vito drunk uncle hot mess-ness of Sunday, which is sad because Dan was trying to feed me good food. We just didn’t count on every person working there being without a brain. But I did get good ice cream. The funny thing about Dan and me going to New Hope very rare do we go into a store.

Now yesterday was Monday and I had did not play soccer. I went to my moms. I just can’t play soccer with out the Brother in Law. He told me to go play but it didn’t happen. My moms was fun, I crocheted a lot. Yes if you must know I am working on a last minute crocheted gift yet again. Why do I do this you might ask? Because I am insane. I think I will be sending it in the mail after the fact. Sometimes that happens in life. The bride will get over it…..hopefully. LOL

Today is Tuesday. Most of us know what that means for me. But on top of that….i am having a not so great day. Day 2 of sis away…..so no chatting her to make the day A. more fun and B. go a little quicker. But at least someone just broke their silence…ok I guess I should like work or something. Have a good day. Please.

No comments:

 

fentanyl