My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Monday, July 6, 2009

Just call me Size 14.

So just yesterday the honey and I decide to go to New Hope. And I’m starving so you know what the means? Feed the Topaz. Well we decided to try Villa Vito. OH boy what a mistake. First, we got seated almost in the dog section which would not be a problem except I’m allergic to some dogs. But not only that what if it were someone like my sister who almost got seated in this section she is VERY allergic to dogs. She would have left once a person with a dog was seated near her b/c she is that allergic! Luckily someone (one of the many, many people working there but not really working) stopped the girl from seating us in the dog section. This girl was not the brightest bulb either let me tell you.

So Then we sit and wait…..and wait……for someone to ask what we want to drink….. Uncle must be drunk takes our drink order with slow girl standing with him. My honey asks him what is in the chocolate martini he says he doesn’t know and will go ask the bar tender. While waiting for him to ask the bar tender about 5 minutes into our wait Slow girl asks us what we would like to drink….UM you were standing with us when he took our drink order…. She would be person #2 to ask us about drinks. So then person #3 asks us about drinks UGH I tell person #3 “Well you’re the 3rd person to ask us and yet we still don’t have drinks.” He then proceeds to tell me that his uncle (our waiter) does whatever he wants….he’s crazy like that. WHAT?!

So Drunk Uncle returns and tells my honey what is in the chocolate martini and my honey declines and orders a dirty martini with grey goose…and the guy repeats it wrong to him so my honey corrects him. Our drinks (or someone’s at a different tables)arrive, I wanted a sweet tea got unsweetened but when I tried to get my waiters attention he kept ignoring me so finally my boyfriend got up and got me sugar for my tea. My boyfriend ordered a dirty martini (remember) only to get the chocolate martini he didn’t want. The waiter tells him that the bar tender wanted him to try the chocolate martini b/c he just had to and if he didn’t like it he would get him what he wanted….my honey does not like it. So the waiter brings him what is supposed to be a dirty martini only its vodka on the rocks. So honey had to go up and get the olives b/c our waiter was no where to be found.

Then comes the food….my meal was supposed to include ziti which I wanted to eat with my chicken and broccoli Alfredo....too bad the ziti came out about 15 minutes after my chicken and it came out with a white wine sauce. Our waiter took forever with everything. I asked to speak to the manager only to get our waiter which either means he was the manager or no one listens to you. I just wanted to complain about how wrong everything was only to have him defend himself to me very poorly. It was awkward to have to talk to him about how awful he was. And it seemed like he was drunk. I love (read hate hate hate) dealing with drunk people. When he finally brought our check we just paid inside instead of waiting the GOD ONLY knows how much time he would have taken to get to us. Oh I failed to mention how he was going to “discount” our check b/c he didn’t want us to leave in a bad mood. Too bad all he did was take off the drink I didn’t order.

Also upon visiting their web site I love how the very last thing it says is that their top priority is making sure their customers are satisfied. RIGHT. Try not letting uncle drunk face be a waiter even if he is an owner. UGH. THIS PLACE left us in a terrible mood the rest of our day. AND me in a bad mood plus mostly empty stomach not a pretty sight!! I have included the picture of their sign with this post of if ever in New Hope do NOT go to the Villa Vito unless you hate yourself.

Other events of the weekend…I did go hiking on real Friday! It was very pretty! And fun! LOVE IT! I hope I hike more! Then I went to the mall. Lucky brand jeans were having there twice annual sale. I love (read hate hate hate) stores that only have sales twice a year and you should get excited about it. Like yippee for once I might be able to afford one thing from your store. Well my honey really likes their jeans. So he wanted me to help him pick out some. He made me try some on. HA. I am too fat for their jeans. In the ladies sizes they only go up to a 32.” ALSO according to them a 32” is = to a size 14! 14! So what I am size 16? 18? Are you f’ing kidding me? But in men’s they go up to like a size 40 something…how does that make sense? FOR the record also when I fit into a size 31” I was wearing size 6. So how a 32 could be size 14 I’m unsure. ALSO way to make customers feel SUPER FAT! Thank you lucky (not so lucky) brand jeans. If you happen to see me after a week of not eating blame lucky brand jeans. SIZE 14!

But Honey face did buy me a really cute shirt from the Limited (FYI one of my favorite stores). He was really trying to buy me stuff for some reason. Yet I could not find anything that fit me and was on sale. So we eventually went home and watched or well partly watched some movies. One movie was very strangely recorded it was super shaky so we had to stop watching it. Then I attempted to watch “Loathing in Las Vegas” but it was just too stupid for me. I guess being straight edge it’s hard to find the humor in a movie where the whole point is these people being messed up. Super. Look super is a sentence all on its own. Fabulous. Oh but not fabulous word does not like that as its own sentence. Anyways, then we watched some crazy anime. Anime can be fun sometimes. Other times it can just make no sense and be super crazy like the amount of sex in anime is kind of out of control. Then again when I think of the people that like it….Never mind.

Ok….next post I’ll continue telling you about my weekend. This post is getting long. So have a great Monday back from a long weekend have a wedding this weekend….you don’t? I do.

No comments:

 

fentanyl