My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Food Now.

I am hungry and i want food. WATCH OUT EVERYONE!! What the heck fake Friday is nice and all but i want food. Breakfast bagel or Breakfast anything would be nice!! I have cream of wheat but i want more!!! FEED ME!! FEED ME!!

Man anyways. This week is a short one! wahoo! And i am going hiking tomorrow! Double Wahoo!! Hopefully i can get the honey to go hiking with me! He will love it. Saturday is family picnic day and i was going to try and visit a baby. But i don't know if that will happen. Plus when i explain my plans to the Honey he sort of thinks I'm insane for always doing so much. I can't help it. The thought of waiting around all day for the picnic to start makes me ill.

But i do have a blanket i need to work on.....SHUT UP I'll get it done before the wedding next weekend....or not....hopefully....maybe...possibly.....might...happen....if i wish on a lucky star, draw a circle using a purple piece of chalk, stomp three times in the middle of the circle, rub my elbows against my knees, shake my head 4 times to the left, and hold a new born baby... isn't that what you do to get something crocheted on time? No not what you do? hmmmmm

My hair is rock'n right now. I am still not sure on the color...but we shall see. The cut is awesome!! LOVE IT! And i like the color just don't know if i like on me. Everyone else likes it which to me usually means something is wrong. Sis knows what I'm talking about. When the Norms tell you that your hair looks good something doesn't seem right...

Also sis's sort of b-day dinner went off great! Us Last minute Juarez's know how to pull something together! :o) Purple finger tip and all. LOL i should post a picture of her one gift on here someday. That however would require effort....I'm not so good at the effort when i get home and there is a bed near by.

Alright i should finish babbling now. You may go about your fake Friday business.

No comments:

 

fentanyl