My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Not A G-Thing I can do

I can’t g-chat or I’ll get into g-trouble. (well now i can before i couldn't) What the g is that about? Well I g darn guess I could g tell you. My co-workers computer isn’t working the one that works in my office. So now the stupervisor is in my office doing…lets just say what she is doing is hilarious and a waste of time. BUT whatever.

Shall I explain further…sure why not. My co-workers computer has been showing up with this error for the past week. I kept trying to tell stupervisor to get it looked at. But she decided since when you hard shut down and re-started the error went away for a few days the computer was fine. Out of sight out of mind I suppose. Well now you can’t even start the computer. Our computer fixing guy went away on vacation for 2 weeks starting this week (hmmmmm if she would have listened to me last week he could have fixed it before he left). So now we either have to use his back-up (i.e. up charge) guy. Or call a totally different person. HA

So my stupervisor is now typing the error that shows up on the screen out on a laptop. Instead of doing what I suggested of taking a picture with the digital camera. (it would have been about 10 times faster.) Just to call or e-mail the IT person. HA. I am pretty sure that something is loose in the computer and that is why the error is coming up. Because years ago at my old job my PC tower used to be located in such a way that I would accidently kick it from time to time and I am pretty sure I would get the same error. My boyfriend (currently) was the IT guy but we weren’t dating yet he still covered me and just tighten the stuff up in it and told me to stop kicking it. But I am also lead to this conclusion b/c I am aware of a key piece of the puzzle that I would never tell my stupervisor…the PC tower was dropped. Oops and o’well.

So that is my morning so far. LOL meanwhile she finished typing it out and has yet to call anyone. Thank goodness it’s not my computer. Guess what? Its Thursday…Awesome!

No comments:

 

fentanyl