My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Thursday, June 4, 2009

It's not Cute, funny or anything but annoying!

Ok you call i answer: Good Afternoon Company I slave for.

Stupid man: Is person i want to reach there?

Me: Sure may I ask who is calling?

SM: Sure.......

Me: (ughhhhhhhh not one of these people and no sissy i don't mean THOSE people i mean THESE people) OK...Who is calling?

SM: STUPID MORON MAN WHO THINKS HE IS FUNNY!!

I was glad when he wasn't at his desk to talk to you and i was almost tempted to just put you directly into voicemail so i wouldn't have to hear your lame voice again....BUT i knew better! I knew you would be the guy who called right back and said "you must have made a mistake you put me into voicemail!" Ugh

So it's been almost a week since i wrote and Boy what a week it has been. I am currently bitching about the wedding i'm in. Sorry friend whose wedding i'm in but this blows. All the money i am spending on your wedding (yes people you heard me right YOUR wedding not MINE...YOURS) So far the total is near 500$! I don't have 500$ just lying around. NO no i don't! That 500$ could go towards why here is a nice list of things:

- 2.5 car payments making my pay off month August instead of October
- My mom b/c lord knows i owe her plenty of money
- paying off a credit card
- saving it so that i could get an apartment
-HELL my own wedding... (yeah i know people you should be engaged i'm just saying)
- Food i like food
- Lots of shopping b/c i could buy a mountain of stuff for 500$
- a vacation my ticket to Cali and the money i spent there was less then 500$ (that is awesome)
- supporting several small children in poor countries
- a nice down payment on a new car! (ok not really but i can add ridiculous things if i please)

I could keep going but the more i put on the list the more i die inside. Again Sorry friend having this destination wedding but i might just have to get married so you will be in my wedding and you will pay sums of money for SOMEONE ELSE'S wedding as well.

The shower was nice but we spent too much money b/c as ALWAYS hardly anyone showed up. ALWAYS the story. People don't like to show up to parties i swear. Especially if they have to bring a gift. UGH.

Ok i should stop right now before i get all worked up all over again. THANK GOD it will be FRIDAY soon. Bye now.

1 comment:

GothBarbie said...

YOUR sister is a nice WONDERFUL considerate PERSON who caused NO PAIN AGGRIVATION OR EXPENSE to anyone for HER wedding. Everyone should strive to be more like HER.

 

fentanyl