My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Friday, June 19, 2009

What happens when left by me onesies!

A great way to offer people things that you really don’t want to share say…..”Would you like some of my Swine Flu _____ ?” Fill in the blank with whatever applies: cake, cookies, paper, ice cream, burrito, taco, chips…. You get the point. Not that I have put this in practice but I will in the future. (I know now I am going to get the Swine Flu so bad that I am going to die of it b/c I keep joking around about it…but I can’t help it ok….i have problems.)

So yesterday my co-worker and I went to lunch and she was wearing a coat that belongs to a guy she is staying with but doesn’t really want everyone to know she is staying with him. As we are getting ready to walk back into work she says to me “If anyone asks I stole this coat from him a long time ago and forgot to give it back to him when we broke up.” And I say “yeah like anyone is even going to care!” Well the 1st person we walk by starts commenting about her coat…..thanks for proving me wrong right away universe! Then a few other people commented on it after!! LOL I guess I gave too much credit to my fellow employees and the nature of their noses.

So I was a good girl the other night at the mall and I did not buy a bunch of stuff. Now only to continue to be a good girl and not go back to the mall! I suppose I forget how great the mall is when I stay away….i need to keep repeating to myself…..Crochet….crochet….crochet…..no shop….crochet…. shop…. sales….clothes…..stuff….i like stuff….i like stuff on sale…..i like stuff shopping….i need stuff….i use stuff….i wear clothes……stuff….stuff….must have stuff……wait….. Crochet….stay home and crochet….This will be so easy…..

So NO ONE is at work today! (ok by no one I mean sis and my friend who chat with me!) I’m glad it’s Friday and it was nice to see the sun for a whole 2 hours before it was hidden once again by bastard clouds of doom and gloom! And I being the optimistic type (ppffft) left my darn windows open. How sun…how am I supposed to get rid of my crazy tan before my friends wedding where I have to wear a strapless dress if you never stay out? I don’t want to go to a tanning place….ugh. I don’t even really want to be tan BUT I have these awesome strap tan lines from like the 2 times I was in my bathing suit this year! Damn you CA!

So what else can I ramble on and on about since I have one more hour up front until upfront girl comes in! I really hope we get out super early today instead of pretend early. Stupid pretend early! I guess I’ll know at lunch time b/c if we don’t get lunch that means we will get out early! YES! Keep those fingers crossed for me.

I have been thinking a lot about past relationships. Not just the lovey dovey ones but friendships as well. I know I do this often maybe too often but I suppose I can’t get over how things just disappear sometimes with no warning. How you’re just left with the memories. How does it happen? Maybe I’m thinking of one person or maybe I’m thinking about a whole mountain of people. Facebook makes it stranger b/c some of these people are your facebook friends and you see that they function just fine that there is no real reason they dropped off the face of the planet (in your world that is). Frustrating is just one word for it. I guess at some point you just have to let it go (but not before blaming them for everything! Come on now you didn’t think I was that mature did you? LOL).

Ok I guess I wasted enough of your time with my endless words. Have a good Friday and hey maybe the sun will come out for another 2 hours!

No comments:

 

fentanyl